Griffin Tales - Baby Blog.

This is the story of Griffin Berg.

My Photo
Name:
Location: williamsville, New York, United States

Griffin was born on May 18th, 2005. I've been struggling to come to terms with everything since.:)

11/29/2005

6 months, 1 week, 4 days

Griffin's first Thanksgiving. It was very cool. We gave him a stick of celery to play with while we cooked. He enjoyed sitting in his high chair, and watching us. He sat with us while we ate, and played with his celery and his plastic toys, and was a good boy. It was an interesting feeling, having him there, having family there. Surreal, and yet one of the most solid and real moments of the past few months.

I apologize that this blog is late, but my mother is here, and I haven't had the chance to really type. As I speak, Griffin is hanging off my arm, trying to type, too!
He has a new carseat, as a gift from my mother and her husband. We haven't gotten the opportunity yet to go anyplace with it, but I hope to change that soon! He also has a walker, which he loves. He can't make it walk, but he loves being upright in a chair, and he loves the toys.
He also clearly wants to try to drink from a cup. He keeps grabbing for ours. I'm thinking maybe we should invest in a sippy cup for him. Sadly, his rapid advance towards being like us as far as eating goes, means he wants to breastfeed less. Life will be full of these small heartbreaks, but they still make me sad.

That is about it from me this week! Stay safe, all. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is my nephew in a laundry basket? is he dirty??

11/29/2005 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home