Griffin Tales - Baby Blog.

This is the story of Griffin Berg.

My Photo
Name:
Location: williamsville, New York, United States

Griffin was born on May 18th, 2005. I've been struggling to come to terms with everything since.:)

1/30/2006

8 months 1 week, 5 days

Griffin has another tooth coming in. It is keeping everyone up at night. He will go to bed, then wake up many times during the night. About 12am, he sleeps the longest (until 7!). Soon he will have two teeth on the bottom, and none on the top. A friend has nicknamed him "Fang".

He is also becoming more mobile, dragging himself where he wants to go, and spinning himself in place to face the direction he wants. He has become more clingy, and he will pull himself across the floor to grab a hold of my pant leg and cry to be picked up.

This new communication, holding up his arms to be picked up and crying, is new. It started all at once while we were all out at lunch. Griffin was sitting in the restaurant's high chair, looking up at me, and just lifted his arms. I love the new communication.

I need more books! He loves Green Eggs and Hama lot, but we need more! He tries to get the pictures off the pages, and chews on the cover. He also really seems to listen when I read. Next time we can, I want to go shopping for more Suess books.. and others!

Now it's his bed time. It was to be bath time, but it seems that's not to be tonight. I apologize for the shortness of this post, I promise a larger one next week.
Love,
Autumn Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home