Griffin Tales - Baby Blog.

This is the story of Griffin Berg.

My Photo
Name:
Location: williamsville, New York, United States

Griffin was born on May 18th, 2005. I've been struggling to come to terms with everything since.:)

12/11/2005

6 months, 3 weeks, 2 days

Griffin has pulled our dinners into family affairs. We sit and all eat together at the table, which isn't something we'd done regularly. I like how close it brings us, we can talk about our day, and get in touch with each other, and Griffin. We feed him his jar food then, too, so he can eat when we eat.

The snow outside makes me incredibly happy for Christmas to come. I can't wait to take Griffin to choose his first tree! I remember when I was a kid, my father and my step-father would go and get the tree together, and I would go sometimes too. I hope one day, Griffin will look back on his childhood and love what happened there, too. I miss Christmas the way it was when I was a kid, and I wish I could have another one like it.

Griffin is getting more sociable. I'm constantly amused to see him interact with people he doesn't see a lot, cause he puts on a totally different face for them. A great example is the other day. He was cranky all day, and when the UPS man knocked on the door, Eric went down to answer it carrying Griffin. Instantly he was giggly and outgoing, smiling and being incredibly cute. Around people that he considers family, though, he can be the crankiest baby in the world.

Teething continues! The new teething ring that Eric bought him works like a charm, though, and has quickly become Griffin's favourite toy. It has plastic oval beads on a rubber ring. Sadly, the beads collect drool inside them, so when he flings the toy around, spit flies through the air, often splattering us.

A friend of mine sent me a lot of baby clothing that she isn't needing any more. I love it all, and there's so much of it! Griffin is going to be warm and well dressed for a long time!

Now it is time to take Griffin to see his cousins, and make Christmas cookies.

Be well,
Autumn Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home