Griffin Tales - Baby Blog.

This is the story of Griffin Berg.

My Photo
Name:
Location: williamsville, New York, United States

Griffin was born on May 18th, 2005. I've been struggling to come to terms with everything since.:)

12/18/2005

7 Months!

We went to get a Christmas tree today. Griffin loved the experience, and was giggling the entire time. Eric put the lights on it, and we turned off the lamp and warched them.They are set to fade in and out. Griffin likes coloured lights. It's hard to get him to sleep sometimes because he focuses on the blinking lights on the modem, my speakers, and the wireless router. He didn't get a long time to take these lights in, but I think they will be a favourite of his.

This is going to be his first Christmas. I'm not sure I can fathom it quite yet. We have so much to do to get ready for the holiday, and it is going so slowly. I don't think I can quite grasp that it's arriving, and quickly. There was a book that I read as a child. In it, there was a place at the end of the world, where the faster you tried to get things done, the less headway you made. It was only when you took the time to see where you were going, and walk at a measured pace that you actually could do anything. I feel as if I'm living in that place on the edge of the world, but I haven't the sense to take it easy.

Griffin loves shiny paper. He hung out with us as we wrapped gifts, and we gave him a very shiny scrap. He stared at it, and then started to crinkle it, and wave it around in the air frantically. Then he decided he has to eat it. Eric grabbed it before consumption, and tried to take it away from Griffin. Griffin hung onto it for dear life, he just had to eat it! He did not get to eat it, but I can see we're going to have lots of fun on Christmas morning with him.

Christmas will come with an update. Everyone drive safely, and stay warm!
-Autumn Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And Charlie is 2 months old today, the 20th! Awww, so cute. They are almost exactly 5 months apart. I love that picture too.

12/20/2005 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home