Griffin Tales - Baby Blog.

This is the story of Griffin Berg.

My Photo
Name:
Location: williamsville, New York, United States

Griffin was born on May 18th, 2005. I've been struggling to come to terms with everything since.:)

3/27/2006

10 months, 1 week, 2 days


This is a kind of creepy. In reality, the Teletubbies are looking at a screen in "La la"'s tummy. But it does look like they're telling him to do arcane things, through the tv. He loves this show, and I'm very happy to oblige him. It gives me a half hour of peace to do things like .. type on a blog!

Two of the four upper teeth have broken through the gum barrier, and so he's experiencing what Jeff Vogel calls "Reverse teething", where he's unexpectedly cool, and fun to be around.. giggling and playing. He's learned to make new sounds with his tongue, using the two front teeth on the bottom, which sound a little like yodeling mixed with the "TH" sound, and is a lot of fun to watch.

We brought him to the park the other day, and put him in the toddler swings for the first time. It was a little colder than we thought, so we didn't stay too long, but he had a great time. We also helped him down the slide, too. I can't wait until it's warm, so he can play even more!!Well, warm, and NOT wet.

That night while we were at dinner, I was showing him one of his books. I asked him to say "doggie", while he was admiring the picture of a dog. He looked at me, and then said it! Not with a grownup's pronunciation, but he said it!:)
He just seems to be developing more and more each day. I'm not sure I can keep up with his curiosity!
-Autumn

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teletubbies scare NANA. What a cutie. Nana can't wait to come up and see her Griffin. I love you all. NANA

4/02/2006 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home