Griffin Tales - Baby Blog.

This is the story of Griffin Berg.

My Photo
Name:
Location: williamsville, New York, United States

Griffin was born on May 18th, 2005. I've been struggling to come to terms with everything since.:)

3/12/2006



This isn't Eric feeding him a nacho, it's Griffin trying to eat Eric's nacho. We did give the boy a taste of the cheez, and that was the end of it. Like I said, Griffin is incredibly tenacious. When he gets something in his head, he doesn't let go of it easily.

There are at least two more teeth coming in. I think though, that there might be four. There's always a white bump just before they start to really show, and two other places have the white bump.

We started him on chunky food. He's not quite sure what to make of it yet.
I am exhausted, so I will do a more comprehensive post later. Thanks for understanding.:)
Autumn Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM NANA wants some nachos too!!!!!

4/02/2006 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home