Griffin Tales - Baby Blog.

This is the story of Griffin Berg.

My Photo
Name:
Location: williamsville, New York, United States

Griffin was born on May 18th, 2005. I've been struggling to come to terms with everything since.:)

4/24/2006

11 Months, 6 days

One of my favourite movies is Parenthood, I know I've mentioned it before. I could watch it over and over again. It makes me feel comfortable and secure somehow. Now that I'm a parent, I have a different relationship with it than I did before. It makes me feel better, for one thing. It reminds me that sometimes I worry way too much, and that at least Griffin isn't going to be Larry.

Griffin surely does have something happening inside that little brain of his. He's got a personality, growing by the day. He's taken to bobbing his head around while grinning or giggling. Usually he does it to music, or when we're singing, but sometimes he just does it.. maybe to his own inner tune. We'll bob along with him, which urges him to do it more. I've never had more fun with him.

He likes to climb, to investigate, to crawl, to learn.Everything about this excites me. We brought him outside, and he experienced grass again.. though I know he doesn't remember when he last sat on grass (when he was a few months old). He was alternately fascinated and scared by it. He crawled around in a circle, and then started to cry. Eric cuddled him, and played with him. He got SO incredibly dirty.

He is still sick, the poor little boy. I hate hearing him cough, and having him be so unhappy. I suspect he might have an ear infection, but it's hard to tell, because he is certainly teething, too. The ear pulling could be either.

His toes are extremely cute. Wee little toes and this HUGE big toe. I could play with them forever, except he gets kind of annoyed after a while. He needs new socks.

Time to go!
Be well,
Autumn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home